We love new content and interest in our blog so we’re always open to guest posts. In order to make sure that the content is relevant to our community and adds value to the blog, we have some guidelines for your submission.
Please note that these are merely guidelines, we still reserve the right to modify or remove any portion of the post which we feel may be unsuitable for our blog.
- Guest posts need to be at least 600 words in length, preferably longer than 1000 words.
- Guest posts become the property of the blog owner, with credit being provided to the author. Guest posts are required to be unique and may not be re-published anywhere else. Content will be reviewed for originality before being posted on our blog.
- Final editing of the guest post will be done by our authors. We may suggest some changes where applicable.
- Guest posts will be stripped of any formatting and will be re-formatted according to our blogs theme and formatting templates.
- Appropriate credit will be given to the guest post author. A short bio and photograph of the author may be added, this will appear at the end of the article.
- We may add some relevant internal links to your guest post as we see fit. Internal links can also be added by the guest post author.
- External links (such as those to the guest post authors blog) are allowed but should be limited to 3-5 links.
- Affiliate links are not allowed in guest posts.
- Guest post authors may link to their own content within the post.
- All images should be properly attributed and credited, especially if they are coming from a third party.
- Low quality or distorted images will not be posted.
- Images tags and alternate text will be added to each image. The guest post author may advise on their preferred text.