We love new content and interest in our blog so we’re always open to guest posts. In order to make sure that the content is relevant to our community and adds value to the blog, we have some guidelines for your submission.
Please note that these are merely guidelines, we still reserve the right to modify or remove any portion of the post which we feel may be unsuitable for our blog.
- Guest posts need to be at least 600 words in length, preferably longer than 1000 words.
- Guest posts become the property of the blog owner, with credit being provided to the author. Guest posts are required to be unique and may not be re-published anywhere else. Content will be reviewed for originality before being posted on our blog.
- Final editing of the guest post will be done by our authors. We may suggest some changes where applicable.
- Guest posts will be stripped of any formatting and will be re-formatted according to our blogs theme and formatting templates.
- Appropriate credit will be given to the guest post author. A short (30-50 words) bio about the author of the post is to be provided to appear at the end of the article. No links are able to be inserted into the bio section.
- While our editors will correct a few mistakes in the article, we do not have time to re-write the article. Articles with poor grammar and spelling will be rejected. If you are unsure of your grammar, it is suggested that you get your article proof read and corrected before submission.
- We may add some relevant internal links to your post as we see fit. Internal links can also be added by the post author.
- External links (such as those to the author’s blog) are allowed but should be limited to 3-5 links in total.
- Affiliate links are not allowed in guest posts.
- Guest post authors may link to their own content within the post.
- Please avoid linking with keywords associated with the title or topic of the article. Our SEO algorithm does not permit external links with keywords which are closely associated with the title or article. For example, an article on screw drivers cannot link externally using the keywords screw driver in the text.
- All images should be properly attributed and credited, especially if they are coming from a third party.
- We suggest using “free to use” images if the images are not photographs or graphics which have been created and supplied by the author. Some free to use image sites include Pixabay and Unsplash.
- Low quality or distorted images will not be posted.
- Images tags and alternate text will be added to each image. The guest post author may advise on their preferred text.
If you would prefer us to write an article or review of your business or product, please visit our advertising page for more information.